Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fitness Motivation for weight Loss " Show UP"










 
 
 
Transformation & Throwback Thursday!
 
 

 Here's sort of my double whammy with what I pray will be a little motivation for anyone out there on their journey who feels that they are not yet where they want to be.
I honestly wish I was the type who could brag about being at the gym so many times a week or having a block of time dedicated to fitness. But not only I am a mom of 4 with no real support system, but I also homeschool my older children which forces me to be more creative with my time management.
I can't brag either about losing weight fast, I have never been a fast & furious kind of girl. I tend to plan things ahead and take my time and go with the flow. 





 I know what I want to look like eventually, I don't plan on starving myself or sleeping on the treadmill to make it happen.
I don't have any 6 packs pictures to share yet but if there is one thing I strongly believe in, is the concept of SHOWING UP! Even if it's just 15 minutes to an hour! 



 




 I have learned (took me a while I admit) that the secret isn't to deprive myself of this or that, but to show up, do the work, do my best and stay consistent with what I do before, during and after I show up!
Showing up allowed me to do today things I couldn't even do two years or even 2 months ago! Like wall sit for a minute! Yes, my legs shake like crazy when I do ha ha ha...but I am getting better and that's what keep it fun!

 

 
 
 
 
 


 So wherever you are in your journey, especially if you are just starting, feeling stuck or starting over...keep on keeping on...show up...even if it's just in your driveway!
 
~ Your goodhealthdiva NB

 

 
 
Join us on Facebook, on Instagram #nnako_goodhealthdiva & share with others!
Thanks for stopping by, sharing your comments, Following , Liking the FB page, subscribing by email, sharing with your friends and all that good stuffs...(smiles)
Until next time have a better and healthier life... ~
Your goodhealthdiva NB

18 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring!I think I'm gonna start with easy exercise and introducing more fruit and veg in my diet :) you should do a post on your exercise routine that would be great! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am so sorry for this late reply, I only saw your comments minutes ago.
      Thanks for your very kind words and for your suggestions. How are you doing with you fruits and veg intake?

      Delete
  2. You have written very good blog post!
    most of my friends are working on fitness but almost all are not able to control their diet. Garcinia Cambogia is one of the most successful weight loss product which control your food temptation naturally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your compliment about my blog post. ( smiles)
      It's true that nutrition is the hardest part.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    weightlosstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    http://weightlosstop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. with booby traps full of food all around. He lets us in on to how he found a way around the ambushes: odfmedical.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete
  7. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful.ยาลดน้ำหนัก

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    healthguidereviews.info

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    tongue thrust therapy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    Dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is possible to also rely on diet pills for ladies. More information on Supplement Reviews - Highest Quality Supplements on The Market on phenqguide.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    Natural Fitntess

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    Philadelphia weight loss doctors that prescribe weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete
  14. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!.
    https://noan.net/kak-da-otslabna/10kg

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    dobavki za otslabvane

    ReplyDelete