Sunday, June 26, 2011

The natural lounge! I have been featured!

Hello to you all readers, followers, first time visitors...I hope you are all doing very well and are having a pleasant summer.
I haven't been writing much lately simply because now that the summer has started, I am more active with fun little projects and find less and less time for connecting. Yet, there's so much that I want to share with you all, so please stay tuned for cool little updates and new articles to this site as the summer progresses!

 I had time today to catch up on my mail and saw that a few days ago, Angel,  the founder of The Natural Lounge had e-mailed me to inform me that I would be featured on Saturday 25th, on her blog! Well, that was yesterday so thankfully I did not miss too much...

The Natural Lounge is an organization in the U.K that, among other things, facilitates Meet Up between naturalistas.
I am not from the U.K but I have spent some pleasant summer vacations in England in my younger days and I have some dear cousins and some new friends residing in London.

Well here it is , the short article http://www.thenaturallounge.com/2011/06/natural-blogger-nna-aka-good-health.html

 Enjoy and return to Goodhealthdiva soon because, later this week, I am posting an interview I did a while ago with Chris-Tia founder of Thank God I'm Natural, where we discuss her new book and a few other things I am sure you will enjoy!

Have a great week you all and if you are new on the site please become a Follower! It's always a pleasure to see some new friendly faces and know what you think!


N'na

3 comments:

  1. Thats pretty awesome...congrats. I wanted to stop by and tell you that I have nominated you for the sunshine award! I love your blog!
    http://untrainedhairmom.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words and photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Angel thanks you for featuring me on Natural Lounge!I recently told someone living in the UK about Natural Lounge,she did not know about it until I mentionned it to her and she was so excited to see some good resources available to her there! Keep up the great work sis!

    ReplyDelete