Monday, June 25, 2012

Natural Hair: My hair journey update

Hello
Hope all is well with you as you read this post. I just wanted to share quickly an update about my natural hair. I haven't written about my own hair in a while and being asked what my hair looks like now I figured it was time for an update.

I have been transitioning for over one year and my hair is finally natural. Here's a picture I took recently, 3 months postpartum. I currently have braids on just because I enjoy the convenience of it.




Thanks for stopping by, sharing your comments, Following , Liking the FB page, subscribing by email, sharing with your friends and all those good stuffs...(smiles) Until next time have a better and healthier life...

N'na

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous and congrats on the transition! i've been sporting my natural hair for a while too. thanks for your visit:-)

    ReplyDelete