Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Say you care with hand made one of a kind card and a custom gift

 As a card and gift designer I know that nothing boost somebody's moral and bring joy as a special gift not matter how simple it is. Below are a few pictures of my work. I have such an extensive collection that it's impossible to post all my design but those cards will give you general idea. If you have any questions e-mail me at goodhealthdiva@gmail.com
For special and not so special occasion like a Just Because feel free to contact me for your gift giving. I ship everywhere in the US and Europe.
This gift box below was designed for a new mom. My client did not know what to offer a female friend who just had a baby. I encouraged him to have a gift specially designed to pamper the new mom because the baby is always the center of attention and gets plenty of gifts yet the mom who endured 9 months of pregnancy and get overwhelmed with all the changes need to be valued and encouraged to care for herself as well.
 In this box: Thank You cards to thank all the people who sent her gifts for the newborn. A variety of sponges including sea sponges. A small cup to encourage drinking a relaxing tea, some scented sachets to scent the baby's drawers, tea candles, hand towels,scented soap and designer paper napkins.


Below are images of previous Valentine Day cards that I designed and sold last year.
Each design and cards are copyright 2009. To use those pictures above and below contact me first.

Card designed for a father to his daughter.All rights reserved2009.

All rights reserved 2009.


All rights reserved 2009.

Card for a Father to his daughter.All rights reserved 2009.


 
 


Below are a few pictures of cards I designed with real flower
All rights reserved 2009.
All rights reserved 2009.




This card was one of my most popular one it always sold out. All rights reserved 2009.


All rights reserved 2009.
 
Some Thinking of You cards that fit any occasion:

All rights reserved 2009.

All rights reserved 2009.


Here is probably my most popular card. I always run out when I make it. All rights reserved 2009.
All rights reserved 2009.





1 comment:

  1. These designs are amazing. A man's gifts will really make room for him. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete