The treatment simply calls for 1 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil that you would mix with your conditioner. Reserve some apple cider vinegar for your rinse. Here are the simple steps.
- Shampoo your hair as usual
- Apply the mixture of honey, olive oil and conditioner ( you can do that with just honey and olive oil) to your hair until your hair are fully saturated with your mixture. Sit under a hot dryer or simply leave it on.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and a little of apple cider vinegar
- Apply some of your conditioner mixture as a leave in- conditioner and
- Complete your treatment by applying any of the following oils: coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil or any carrier oil of your choosing. I personally stick to the first three simply because they are easier to find.
Please share with me some of your own homemade hair treats.
|Three oils I love using for hair care|
|Ingredients for this homemade deep conditioning|
|In the small white bowl honey and olive oil (to mix with or w/o the conditioner) after shampooing|
|With the shower cap on waiting 30-45 minutes with the deep conditioner on|
|Soft and shiny hair after deep conditioning and Almond oil to seal her hair.|
What kitchen ingredients do you generally use for your homemade deep conditionner? Which of the oila listed above do you use most often on your hair?